The Argos pilot operated regulator is another in a series of regulators that have been developed by the Engineering Department of Gascat. The Argos is a pressure regulator, which can be used for all types of natural gas and industrial gas applications. This regulator was developed with the intent to facilitate the maintenance and parts replacement while in service. Due to its top entry design, it is not necessary to take the regulator out of the pipeline for maintenance.
The Argos is known for its lightness, simple construction, superior performance of pressure control, and high flow capacity. It is a primarily used in natural gas for transmission and/or distribution systems.This regulator can also be used in several other industrial processes.
- Body: Carbon Steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB
- Internals: Brass / Stainless Steel
- Cage: Hard Aluminum
- Seals: Buna N
- Diaphragm: Buna N / Hydrin
- 1'', 2'', 3'', 4''
- Flanged ANSI 150#RF / 300#RF
- Other connections and sizes under consult.
- Temperature: -10°C to +60°C
- Regulating: 0.7 to 45 bar