The series GIPS-FC security shut-off valves are installed in pressure regulating or metering skid units in order to protect the pipe lines or the gas equipments and all downstream instruments from an unexpected over pressure or also in case of gas source interruption or even in case of rupture of it's own tubing’s. For disengaging by decrease on pressure it is possible to regulate the shut-off valve from 0 to 15 bar; over matching the EN 14382 standard.
The security shut-off valves are very fast disengaging, less than 1,0s and totally bubble tight; they are totally manually reset and due to it's design, have a very low pressure drop with a wide range of set pressures. They are easy to install and accept any position even upside down. Due to its design the set pressure are not affected by the inlet pressure variation (EN 14382 class A).
Technical Specification :
- Body: Carbon Steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB
- Internals: Stainless Steel
- Seals: Buna N / Polyurethane
- 1'' up to 12''
- Thread NPT available for 1'' and Flanges ANSI 150# up to 900# and DIN PN
- Temperature; -20°C to 60°C
- Pressure Regulating Range: 20 mbar to 70 bar