The partial pressure relief valve model ARGOS Back Pressure (or Relief Valve) is pilot operated and controls upstream pressure instead of downstream. It has a simple construction design and few internal components becoming the maintenance quick and easy. The pilot is responsible to adjust set point and offers several springs for pressure regulation as well excellent accuracy. Beyond this, the project allows the possibility of operation as partial pressure relief, back pressure or full relief type "POP".
Technical Specifications :
- Body: Carbon Steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB
- Internals: Brass / Stainless Steel
- Cage: Hard Aluminum
- Seals: Buna N
- Diaphragm: Buna N / Hydrin
- 1'', 2'', 3'', 4''
- Flanged ANSI 150#RF / 300#RF
- Other connections and sizes under consult.
- Temperature: -10°C to +60°C
- Regulating: 0.7 to 45 bar