Simple design, very compact and robust valve, this new version of JR Relief, Series CH, keeps the traditional features of spring actuated relief valve with diaphragm and spring actuation, but, as main new characteristics as very light weight, simplified maintenance with easy access to diaphagm, obturator and seat, large regulating pressure and accuracy.
Usually applied in installation of pressure regulating to absorb the increase in pressure, or to avoid premature shuting of slam shut valves.
Technical Specifications :
- Body: Carbon Steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB
- Internals: Stainless Steel
- Seals / Diaphragm: Buna N or Viton
- 3/4'' & 1''
- Thread NPT Female (option of flange welded on body valve under consult)
- Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Pressure regulating range: 200 mbar to 14 bar